The new X box 720 is crazy because it is better because it has 260 gigabytes that means you can connect 2 lab tops on it that is crazy and also it comes with games.
6 comments:
Gabriel
said...
why are they making x box 720 the xbox360 is very populr
I personally think that the xbox 720 will not come out because this blog was made a year ago! I bought an xbox 360 and you should too unless you want to wait another 5 years when microsoft makes the thing. Do you agree with me?
6 comments:
why are they making x box 720 the xbox360 is very populr
Is it true that their making the X BOX 720? If it is I will derectiy buy it.
I think that your blog is amazing. I was going to get an XBOX 360 but now I might get an XBOX 720, but first can you tell me more about it?
I really like your blog.But is there such a thing as xbox 720?Did you do xbox 360+xbox 360=xbox 720
I personally think that the xbox 720 will not come out because this blog was made a year ago! I bought an xbox 360 and you should too unless you want to wait another 5 years when microsoft makes the thing.
Do you agree with me?
i agree with him because well the xbox 720 would have been on a commercial.so it will not come.plus this is last year.sorry;/
Post a Comment