Thursday, April 22, 2010

Luigi's mansion

I think this game is sort of scary but when I first got it I was creepd out so bad I had bad dreams every time I played it but its a awesome game (even though luigi only has 1 game). This game is mostly about luigi invites mario over to celebrate him winning a mansion so after a while he was wondering where he was turns out he got captured by boo's (Boo's are these ghosts that only come out after you complete a room so they hate the dark). Anyways you begin with no vacum cleaner just a flash light go to the top of the stairs and you will see a door go up to it then click the A button (by the way this is on gamecube) and then go down stairs you will see an orange figure ITS A GHOST CALL GHOST BUSTERS ! ok well they are not avalible at the moment so LUIGI HAS TO GET EM so after you pass that point you grab the key go to the same door once you enter the room is haunted so the candles are out the ghost pops out and HEY IM TELLING YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO DO. Once you buy the game you'll figure it out sure enough buy trust me the money is worth the game. So gamecubes last at least 6 yrs. im 10 now and its been scince I was 6 years old well thanks for reading Bye!

No comments: