Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Animal Planet

In the channel Animal Planet they talk about creatures that we think are nice but really isn't and I know that because mostly every body in the world thinks that deers are nice but one day I was watching animal planet and they showed that a deer broke in to a person house and attack a little kid that was only 5 years old. Also they showed a man riding a horse the man fell off the horse and got kicked in the face. Some people think that monkeys are cute and friendly but they really are not a girl had a monkey and all the girl did was change her hair and the monkey saw her and did not recognize her so it got crazy and started to attack the girl.

7 comments:

mario said...

awesomeeeeeeeeee i love animal planet

Ms. Cheng said...

Luis,
You're right, most of the animals you mention I would normally think as very docile (calm). However, I guess that you never know with wild animals, they may not know what to do when they come into contact with humans. What other shows on Animal Planet do you like? Personally, I really like to watch the funny animal videos!

luis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
julz said...

that is so cool i watched that too i laughed

julz said...

i am the best with the m9

julz said...

i beat the the game 4 times

luis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.