Monday, April 6, 2009

Are Happy and little kids Shows Good Or Still Bad?

still In my research of seeing if TV is good bad for kids. So far mostly all I research is yes it is bad for you. But now I am thinking that there are shows that teach you to count and other things that you learn off of (like blues clues and Dora or other shows like that. that maybe one of your  younger siblings may watch.) So are those shows still healthy for you or still messing up your brain. What i have discovered is that there are two point of views in this way 
1.)yes
2.)no
yes-because it teaches good and important things like manors and math reading and writing
no- still TV is bad for your brain cells
So we now know if it is shows on, noggin or nick.jr it still can be good but at the same time I t could be good for the toddler. 

No comments: