Monday, March 30, 2009

Is sonic the hedgehog or sonic the werehog strong?

I thin k sonic the werehog is stronger than sonic the hedgehog because sonic the werehog has claws,long arms,kills monsters faster.But the only thing sonic the hedgehog is faster and he hits robots when he is fast because he could destroy the robots faster. So who is better sonic the hedgehog or sonic the werehog...                                                    Post your thinking about who is better.                                                         poster made by businaromatin in flickr

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sonic the Werehodge is stronger because he is Sonic but it said on the commercial for the game that he was stronger.

sushan said...

I think Sonic the werewolf because he gets more power when he turns into a werewolf.

virginia said...

I think sonic the werewolf is stronger.He looks stronger too.I would know, I have the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brian said...

As I said in the Anonymous comment it is true that Sonic the Werehodge is stronger as it said in the commercial but, due to a popularity contest or poll on my website tinymon.blogspot.com it said that Sonic is stronger then Shadow but that is a prediction from my visitors.

Anonymous said...

I think that sonic the were hog is much better then sonic the hedge hog

luis said...

I think were hog is stronger because he is much stronger and I have the game and they said were hog is stronger then sonic.