Monday, February 9, 2009
tv affects kids
So far in my test about if TV has an affection on children's behavior. I have noticed that my sister started watching TV like 5 months ago before that she never even liked TV. But over these months I have noticed my sister acting really differently. This shows that so far in my research I think that TV is affecting children's behavior. I think that younger kids that are in pre-k through 1 st grade did not learn what is possible and what is not so they think that what ever they see they can do like for example at recess I see kindergartners saying that they think that they can fly or do all that impossible things they have seen on TV. This also shows that it is affecting on children's behavior this way that is an exampale is showing one way it affects on children's behavior is that when kids see stuff on TV they think that it is possible, even though it is really fake. So I am now thinking that it does affect your behavior because kids believe what they see on TV and in general but I still do not know but i will research.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment