Monday, December 1, 2008
Star Wars
Star Wars is a legendary movie made by George Lucas, and has never been forgotten. He created the lightsaber and his ideas are featured in Star Wars The Clone Wars! The memory of Star Wars lives in action figures, toys, Legos, and video games! Many people love these movies of high-tech combat and the thrill of adventure in these movies. The first three episodes (Phantom Menace, Attack of The Clones, and Revenge of The Sith) were the best (Iwould say) and I recommend these episodes first. The last three episodes ( A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of The Jedi) are more confusing as they feature Anakain Skywalker's son, Luke Skywalker battling the Sith. Watch them and learn more, cause now you can answer this. Whats your favorite episode?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hello Neil, I am a fan of STAR WARS and I wanted to say that I'm always happy to know more about STAR WARS so keep this up!
Hi Neil, episodeIII is my favorite.
Post a Comment