Friday, November 7, 2008

The Retro Days

Since I am such a fan of the retro days I have brought you a small amount of history of the 80's/90's TV and games starting with Gaming...#1 The Nintendo 64 1996 to 2002, This one put up a good fight until the release of Tony hawk's pro skater 3 or 4 the N64 has plenty of good titles and I personaly recommend you buy one, there's also a retro shack at 2nd avenue and 6th street, you can take the bus near our school and get there! once you're at the Bus stop go down the Block drug store and you're there! the place is called Video Games New York! #2 Sony Playstation 1995 to 2002, This one started it all! another one I recommend you Buy! Crash Bandicoot is one of the good games if you're confused about good games!#3 Sega Genesis, 1989 to 2002, the genesis is AWESOME! I myself own one of these retro wonders! (they're 50$ at the retro shack!) the genesis departed with the last game sold in Brazil in 2002!#4 SNES 1990 to 1997, If you liked (or heard) of the NES you would like this one better (if you like childish games and good RPGs) Overall, get a genesis Instead (in my opinion)#5 ATARI 2600,5200,and 7800, 1980's to early 90's, A true gem! it's LOADED with good games in cheap OLD graphics but it's still Worth purchasing!! (but pac-man is copying KC munchkin!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you always write about the Sega Genesis and the so-called N64, huh? Oh, and why do you say the word "retro"?

Amir said...

Did you even read the blog??!! The Genesis was only mentioned or else the title would have been "The sega genesis!" and the N64 is NOT WHAT I write about!!

gjkfdas said...

You love old stuff so much!! LOL good post!